The availability of these trim stands vary - Please call the store for current lead time. We have recently seen times as long as 6 weeks.
- Unlike others on the market, our trimming stands are light enough to carry and durably constructed to handle long days of trimming and clipping
- Easy to transport, these stands fold completely flat and feature bolts to help keep the legs secure when carrying
- The front and back legs easily fold via strong piano hinges that also help distribute the animal's weight evenly
- A wide pad base on each leg provides extra stability
- Adjustable front legs and headpiece for ease of trimming
- Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges
- Three heavy-duty aluminum cross bars support the wire mesh floor
- Assembled: 48-1/2" L x 24-1/2" W x 19" H
- Collapsed: 48-1/2" L x 24-1/2" W x 5" H
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Adjustable nose loop headpiece: 40" L, 4 lbs.
- Due to the physical properties of aluminum and its ability to bend and flex under stress, we recommend these trimming stands be used with animals that are already broke and weigh no more than 160-170 lbs.; animals should never be left unattended on stand
This item is too large or too heavy to be delivered through traditional shipping methods and must ship through one of our specialty large freight shippers. At the time of purchase, any shipping charges will NOT be complete. Instead, one of our helpful customer service agents will contact you (within 24-48 hours) once final shipping charges have been calculated. *Does not qualify for free shipping.
Also, please note that we do not offer expedited or white glove service or shipments to locations outside of the continental US on freight items. Freight delivery service is unavailable for PO Box addresses.